You may have experienced problems with your dental health, but do you know which dental issues represent a genuine dental emergency? Unfortunately, you are not isolated if you find yourself in the dark on this subject because countless numbers confront similar to yours.
As you are looking for information on genuine dental emergencies, this article provides some scenarios needing emergency attention. Kindly continue reading for more details.
Instances When Emergency Attention Becomes Necessary
- Broken Tooth Burden: If you observe one of your teeth is fractured or broken, you can try rinsing your mouth with warm saltwater to help alleviate pain. As it is a problem best fixed by Lithia Pinecrest smiles, you must arrange a meeting with them immediately for emergency treatment.
- Suspense over Missing Fillings or Crowns: You may think missing a filling or Crown is a nuisance or an inconspicuous inconvenience. However, are you aware it is a standard issue needing assistance from the emergency dental clinic near you? If you don’t, it helps if you head to the emergency dental practice nearby soon after noticing a filling or Crown missing in your mouth. Fixing the restoration as quickly as possible is the best way to avoid additional problems.
- Toothache Trouble: Would you believe toothaches are the most common dental emergency making people rush to the emergency dentist in Brandon? Most people don’t realize they can rinse them out with warm salt water to alleviate pain and swelling, making them a convenient remedy for several dental emergencies. However dental pain is better not ignored; visiting the Brandon dentist essential to identify the primary reason for the problem.
- Bleeding Gums Represent Warning Signs: Do you think the minor bleeding in your gums when brushing and flossing do not need attention because it isn’t causing significant pain? Unfortunately, pain in the mouth is not the only indicator of dental emergencies. Although bleeding gums don’t look substantial, they can signify a more significant problem. Therefore, you need to seek help from Dr. Sheriff Ali to identify the problem with your gums and provide appropriate treatment.
- Abscessed Teeth: a tiny pimple near your tooth base causing severe pain and temperature sensitivity can make you jump out of your place because it is one of the most painful dental situations. The pain persists until you immediately receive treatment from emergency dental care near you because you are dealing with a life-threatening situation. A dental abscess develops from an untreated cavity in your tooth that has spread to your jawbone and will continue to create additional problems to affect your entire body. Therefore prepare yourself for the fearsome root canal therapy to eliminate a severe infection within your tooth and preserve it with help from the doctor mentioned earlier.
- Excruciating Pain from Exposed Nerves: If your tooth has an exposed nerve, you don’t have to wonder whether you are confronting a typical situation or a dental emergency. The pain will compel you to rush to the nearby emergency dental clinic by ensuring discomfort when breathing, sipping drinks, or moving around. Emergency dentists recommend you chew a piece of sugarless gum and cover the exposed nerve for temporary relief until you reach the dental office.
Whenever you need the dental care you deserve in an emergency from a reliable dentist in Brandon, you can call Lithia Pinecrest smiles for an appointment. The clinic works from 8 AM to 5 PM on all days of the week except Sunday. Therefore if a dental situation strikes you or your family on Saturday, you can confidently contact the dentists at the practice to explain your situation and receive instructions on how to care for your mouth until you reach the dental practice for further evaluation.
Getting dental care from emergency dentists becomes essential when you confront the six situations described above because, without treatment, you become vulnerable to severe conditions that ensure the disease in your mouth spreads to your body to require help from different medical professionals instead of merely emergency dentists. Therefore when you are affected by the above-mentioned problems, it helps if you seek assistance from the nearby emergency dentist to alleviate the discomfort and pain besides keeping your mouth and general health in optimal shape.
Dental situations, whether minor or significant, are best managed by the dentists at Lithia Pinecrest Smiles, working on all days of the week, including weekends. If you or your family member needs help with any issue mentioned above, kindly do not hesitate to contact them for help to relieve the discomfort and stress.